Help & FAQ
How to Order
You can mail me, Kajal Gupta, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me or whatsapp at +91 9472741086. Always quote the Product Code No. As reference.
Handcrafted fabrics using natural fibres exhibit subtle variations in colour, texture and finish, which is characteristic of manual work. Creating each product is a lengthy process rooted in the crafts-based traditions of hand spinning, dying, weaving, wood block printing and embroidery, each with its own regional specialty and character.
Fabric Care For Handwoven Cotton
During the dyeing and printing processes, the yarn and then the fabric is repeatedly washed. This helps to ensure full dye penetration, removes any residual surface dye and also reduces shrinkage in the final tailored product..
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
- Wash items with like colors and turn your clothes inside out, especially dark colors.
- Some colours may require to be washed separately the first few times.
- Keep your zippers and hooks closed to avoid snagging other items in the wash.
- If you choose to use bleach, use non-chlorine bleach which is less harsh on your fabrics and on the environment.
- Tumble dry low heat. Remove items promptly from dryer, preferably when still damp.
Press with a warm to hot iron while damp. If the item has dried, use a spray bottle to dampen the fabric.
Fabric Care For Handwoven Silk
Dry Clean only.
Use a warm iron if needed